Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

Fantastic!

That was just fabulous!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Smashing!

Simply awesome, but I think that the narration of the story shouldn't be so thorough. There should be a little more mystery to it.

why link isnt a surgeon why link isnt a surgeon

Funny!

Ahh the adventures with link, and the stupid fairy. It's a beautiful parody! Keep up the good work!

Tom - Scene 5 Tom - Scene 5

Hmmmm

Your graphics are pretty good, but the voice acting needs work, along with sound mechanics. Some of the sounds you entered in, like the suction of the tongue off his face didn't match up. Creative, but needs a bit more work! I've seen a lot of trippy things on newgrounds, so the plot is fine with me! Just make sure the sound/voice increments match up :D

Ultrasound Ultrasound

Wonderful!

Beautifully done PEAB0! Your animation fits very well with the song you selected, and with that your animation is also very good!

Odysseus: Ep2 Faithful Odysseus: Ep2 Faithful

"Hah!"

Your interpretation of Odysseus is one I find incredibly funny! You did a good job keeping to the storyline of the Odyssey, but I just was driven mad by your illustrated noses. Other than that good job!

Katan Katan

Fantastic!

Your graphics are always pristine, and your storyline always drags me in! I can't thank you enough for having a beautiful imagination, and I can't wait to see more of your videos.